Sunday 1 February 2009

Cars and other stuff.

its 12:50 am. its snowing outside.

My hour long walk to work tomorrow early in the morning is gonna be a bitter one, so ill have to wrap up warm. I'm not really complaining, i quite like the walk to work, and i love the snow. It makes everything look pretty. looking at snow on trees and fields gives me nostalgia and always reminds me of pleasant memories.

I recently got the 'cars' album by 'now now every children' courtesy of my Girlfriend for sending it to me. its really quite nice, if you're into ambient/post rock id give it a listen - its definitely worth it - www.myspace.com/nownoweverychildren


Anyway, its getting late and tomorrow marks the return of my boss at work (he was off for 9 days on holiday) so i imagine work is going to be back to its miserable routine. So I'm gonna make myself a hot chocolate, and drink it in bed and get warm. Gonna salvage the last few hours left of my weekend and i might as well enjoy it.

Im gonna try and update this with something useful and interesting, so i hope someone comes along and pays some attention to this. <<< (as in my blog)


By the way, i really miss my girlfriend right now.


Goodnight, Aliens.

No comments:

Post a Comment